Monday, July 23, 2012

Summer with my boys




Summer has been so challenging but tons of fun! The boys and I went to Alabama 2 weeks ago. We stayed for a week. We swam, and swam, and swam at pools and a lake that looked like a beach! We were there for the 4th of July, so we got to shoot fireworks! That was so fun, especially seeing one chase my nephew down the street! (a firecracker, not a kid) We went to a party where Ben entertained about 200 people with his dancing. Kid has skills!

I already miss Kiki and Coco! We will be heading back soon for football games. Corey is a senior and this is it for him! I can't wait til football season! On that note, the boys will be playing football too. TACKLE! This will be an interesting fall! Jack also starts Kindergarten. In 5 weeks! Gosh, where did the summer go??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment