Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Jack's Baaaaack!!

Jack has been at my mom and dad's house since Friday. I miss him so very much. The house has been too quiet. I have not had to get onto AJ and Ben much. Jack is such a spirited kid. I'm working on embracing this instead of wondering how to change him. He is so passionate about life and everything he does. He's all or nothing. I know God gave me this child for me to look after and to raise to be a God seeking adult. I admit some days it's just putting out fires, but others Jack is really intent on learning and figuring stuff out. Mark my words! He will be a world changer one day! (Let's hope it's for good and he's not a rogue military person or something. haha.)

In all seriousness though (because one day he will read this), I want him to know that I thank God for him everyday. He is a blessing to us all! Anyone that knows Jack loves him and wants to be around him (except for his brothers sometimes..ha).

Dear Lord, I know you desire for me to raise a God-following adult. Please give me Your wisdom as I seek to become the parent You called to this high honor. Redirect my perspectives and equip me for this task today, and everyday. In Jesus' Name, Amen

1 comment:

  1. If you can channel all that energy and inquisitiveness there is no limit to what Jack might achieve.

    ReplyDelete