Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Growing Boys

Well... it's happened... AJ has learned how to ride his bike with NO training wheels! I was so proud and happy and clapped for him... Then that nite in the shower, I cried. He is growing up WAY too fast. I know all of us moms feel this way, but it still sucks! I want him to grow and mature and prosper, but I also want him to need me and still be my baby. I guess Jack and Ben are quickly next. I can do this! I can!

Fathers DO NOT get it though. Lindsey sees them and says 'that's my boy'. When I say something about them growing too fast, he says something like 'it's supposed to be that way'. So, we moms must stick together and stop this growing! ha! I wish...

This comes to mind... But the child's mother said, "As surely as the Lord lives and as you live, I will not leave you." 2Kings4:30

I will let them grow, but I will never leave them.

No comments:

Post a Comment