Friday, December 17, 2010

Ok... so it's been awhile. I'm such a bad blogger. But the other day made me realize that my life is absolutely blog worthy!

So... the boys have strep throat and are all just cranky as heck. As we are getting ready for the day, Jack proclaims that he has to go bad... as he's running to the bathroom, he poops all over the floor. Then later, not cause of the poop, AJ gets a weird look on his face then pukes everywhere. As I'm cleaning the mess, I look in the kitchen and Ben is eating a raw egg, shell and all. This was all before 9am. Being a mom to 3 little boys is one tough job. But I wouldn't trade it for anything! (well, maybe a full time job and a nanny that cooks!)

1 comment:

  1. Oh I'm so glad you are blogging! Your life is so blog worthy! :)

    ReplyDelete